Monday, May 2, 2011

Cool down

Now that things in life have started to cool down a little bit I can update. I don't have a lot of recipes to give anymore other than a few bread ones which I will post sometime. For those who know I was coughing like crazy and feeling like poo, I'm almost 100% better! It was just allergies kicking my butt!

April was a crazy month! May should start panning out a little better with "me" time! I am slowly starting my business and baking from home, I've got birthday cakes, wedding cakes and grooms cakes being asked for. I LOVE IT! It's like realizing your dreams are slowly coming true and waking up to the reality is still unreal! I've been making some really neat things in class and I love it. I've also been learning how to calm down and take it as a learning experience and realize that I can't always be as perfect as I'd like to be the first time. I take my curves as learning now and helping me grow to not make those mistakes. I'm studying as much as I can too.

Let's talk a little politics now! 5/1/2011 forever remember the soldiers who have fought for us, those who have passed for us, and the families who have raised these great men and women! I have a lot of friends and family that are soldiers and I want to thank them for everything, they have called me their Sunshine on a cloudy day but they are the ones who deserve the glory! Welcome back to those who are returning home, you have been incredible missed and loved beyond words. My last statement is "Thank a soldier, not obama, he wasn't the one fighting, he was the one cutting budgets to soldiers who saved the country"

So today was great and productive! Tomorrow Midterms start!!! I'm nervous but I've been studying so I think I've got this, I need this for my grade, Big Time! Just two more quarters then it's time to wear my second cap and gown! WH11P!!! I've got 6 weeks left in this quarter, 12 hours next quarter then my last quarter of 15 hours! To even say I graduate this soon makes my heart skip a beat and my stomach fill with butterflies!

I hope all is well with my readers! I love you all for the support you send me, your my sunshines and the reason I keep writing. I promise to get better.

-xoxo

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment