Monday, July 11, 2011

School again.

So before we get into school again let's chat. July has already been full of some really awesome memories & events! The first weekend of July the Boston Red Soxs played the Astros and I made EVERY game! July 1st was also Canada Day! We went out to this awesome Canadian/Hockey bar, drank and had a good time. Almost rumbled with some guy that spilled my own beer on me because he grabbed it up trying to be funny. I ended up meeting the non-drunk him last week and he is really nice and bought me a replacement beer and of course apologized - haha. Saturday & Sunday were both great days & wonderful weather for baseball. I got to see the behind the scenes of the ballpark which was neat and I'm HOPEFULLY getting an autographed ball from Pedroia and Reddick, two of my favorite Red Soxs players. Monday was the 4th of July - Happy 4th (late) Everyone! I just relaxed over at my friends by the pool, ate SHARK for the first time - that was good! Tuesday was the Zoo, it was HOT but it was fun. Since then it's just been a relaxing week. Our New Yorker is about to leave us so we threw her a Going Away Party! And it was a pretty big hit! I also decided that in a year I may go to A&M and get my event planning degree instead of nutrition. It's something I love and it goes hand-in-hand with being a Specialty Cake Designer. Tomorrow we say Goodbye to our New Yorker, taking her to San Antonio then Austin for one less fun day as the three of us. Can't wait to HOPEFULLY go see her in December after we both graduate!

So that brings us to school, I'm starting my second to last quarter. Expected to graduate in Dec 2011 and I can't wait. I'm attempting to put together the resume so I can get a real bug kid job since well I am currently jobless. I left the spa I couldn't take it anymore! It's not profession and I don't have to be treated like that by people younger than me and less intelligent! So I left! And you know what - I'm poor & the HAPPIEST I've been in SUCH a long time! I know it's time I find a job because that always helps but at least I have found happiness again! This quarter I will have pictures and recipes for everyone to have! I'm in a European Cakes & Tortes class, it's my only lab though the rest are finance building classes and management classes. I do have a wine class though and hopefully I'll be in the Pastry Club - if all hours work out!!! Well I need to start getting my knife kit together for class Wednesday.

Speak again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment