Monday, March 7, 2011

About time...

for me to finally post! So things have been great and things have been rough but I'm slowly getting through it all. Let's just start with the good. I'm finally 21! YAAA! March 1st was my birthday and I went to the Zoo with my wonderful roomie. A friend & her fiancée were supposed to be with us but they got there before me and it took me 40 minutes to park! So by the time I did she was having to leave for work, lame. But there are plenty more first Tuesdays we can go! It was a lot of fun and I got a toucan! He is adorable, and sadly not real. After we went to dinner with a group of my friends I got some bath stuff [bubble bath, whoop!] and a bottle of Disaronno, can't wait to try that and see what I can cook up with it too. My mom also got me a bottle of wine and a wonderful wine glass to go with it! Roomie got me a French press, coffee glass and four AWESOME I Love Lucy shot glasses because let's face it, I do. I got wonderful birthday cards [thanks family] but that's all I can currently think of, sorry if anything has been left out. I got myself an awesome present [other than coloring my hair] I bought my first plane ticket! It was NERVE racking and exciting and I'm still excited every time I think about it.
anywhos After dinner which was the worst service ever! I wrote our names on the hostess list and my friend got our menus BUT there was a gay fight that got the cops called so that was pretty spectacular to see. So after, we went to a bar where the night starts to blur but I had to friends helping me walk out at the end of the night so I hear that means it was good, and it was I have pictures and videos and stories! Ohh man! Thanks everyone who came! I did cry some over that someone but go figure I still miss him and wish he could have been there. The next morning, brutal! Then I had choir that night and felt a lot better!

So that all sounded great and wonderful. Thursday night I enjoyed my first legal beer at my favorite restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings and it tasted better not looking over my shoulder and worrying about getting caught. Friday went to a pretty cool Irish bar with a friend and had a fun time there new experience and the stares were great people did not think I was legal, the door guy said I only looked 13, yeah not so much. I just replied nope I'm 14!
And now Saturday, where things got a wee bit sour. It was Beerfest! And round two for my celebration. I went back home to party with friends there but lets get back to that. Changed my brakes with my dad pretty fun experience then we went to Beerfest. That was so cool my dad was teaching me about the difference between beers and everything in between awesome experience. The band playing was a Journey Tribute band so that was really cool but the night got Cold so my roomie & her bf & I went to the bar avenue to get pizza before everyone started coming out. My favorite pizza place! Quesadilla pizza YUM! I also got to sing Bennie & the Jets standing on the chairs at this pizza place! Such a great time.
The sour events, received text from people who were bailing out! In fact all but one, not including my roommate Bailed. For the second time my birthday plans back home FELL through the floor. WOW! Makes me reevaluate the people I want to be hanging out with. But my roomie had friends come and eat with us then we went to Spoons Yogurt & decided I was going to bail on my own plans and make the best of what I had, two people I had just met. We all went and played pool and had a wonderful time!

I'm still pretty hurt by everyone who said they would come or who lied about why they couldn't or whatever be the reason. I'm the type of friend/person who would jump threw hoops! Or not matter how exhausted I would be there. So yesterday really sucked I couldn't stop thinking about it then he came back into my head and I hate that I lost him. But one day, soon I hope, I can be okay again. With the support of the good people I still have in my life.

And now for today! It's "pre" finals week!!! Which means today in BP we did a production lab, made the Chiffon Cake, Eclairs & Swiss Buttercream for our final next week. I take my Tuesday and I steward for two girls on Monday. Chef said I was one of the strongest that's why I get to do double the work, I'll take that as a compliment! Tomorrow we have a practice day, we get to choose some things to make that we need to work on or didn't do so well on previously. Haven't decided what I'm going to make yet other than pastry cream since I messed that up at home and it's part of the final next week. Other than school, a nap and work. Just the usual routine but I'm home and my homework can wait for Wednesday when I will get hopefully it ALL done! If not half is better than none. But I'm going to sleep early tonight I only got 4 hours last night.
I hope tonights post wasn't terrible Debbie Downed. But this is also where I am free to say anything I just hope you can accept that and maybe even give me some advice to get through the rough spot I'm currently in. Now off to my crossword puzzles/wordy gurdy/jumble/sudoku/&bed.

Night Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment