Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Control

We can not control our lives sometimes, the events that happen, that change us, that shape us, we can only look at them as positive thing even though they may hurt. Last month I lost a really great guy due to my stupid past and things I can't change. Last night I lost the friend that helped me through that hard time. I'm not sure where all this is going next but all I can do is keep my head up and moving forward. It's like black & white movies, we see dull colors but when we really look between and we imagine, it is then that we see the beauty within. I'll find my colors again and even though this really hurts I am still having a wonderful life and enjoying every minute. I feel a little better now too talking about it, thanks for reading. And thank you for continuing to follow.

Today and tomorrow are full of work and preparations for my flight Thursday! Cleaning everything I can today, getting a new ID, then working till 9PM. Tomorrow finishing the cleaning, finally checking in at the airport, work, BumbleBee Choir and ending it with an AMAZINGGG game of baseball between the Astros & RED SOXS!!! Still need to find 2 more people to take, my friend was able to get 4 tickets! Super amazing! Thursday I leave at 330PM! Can't wait to head up North, I hear they got a little snow so that may be cool to see, as long as it goes away after the first night haha. Plan on bringing this gorgeous Texas sun with me.


For todays recipe I went back to my old recipe book from before school, it's really good!!!

Banana Fudge Marble Cake
All purpose flour 2 1/2 cups
Sugar 1 3/4 cups
Baking powder 2 1/2 tsp
Milk 1 1/3 cups
Butter, soft 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract 2 tsp
Eggs 2 or 3
Bananas, mashed 1 cup
Water 1/2 cup

Frosting:
Banana Instant pudding mix 1 package
Whipped topping 1/2 cup
Milk 1 1/4 cups
Banana 1
Lemon Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment