Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days.

School is coming to a close for this semester and after 11 weeks full of long days standing on my feet between both school and work, I'm VERY ready to sit down and relax. There are many adventures taking place in the next four weeks that will consume my LAST summer as a college student, at least for my first degree (been thinking about going back for a second)

The one and only Holland Cornfest starts Friday night! I'm packing my bags Friday morning for a fun-filled weekend of laughter, friends & family! I'm leaving Friday night when class is let out, driving three hours in the dark, which is a fear so I'm being brave! Saturday morning making breakfast for my loved ones then off to the creek to begin a weekend well DESERVED! So you won't be hearing from me till I get back and I'm not sure how I'll post pictures since the phone is dead, maybe tomorrow I will buy one!! (Any suggestions for AT&T? - I'd love something I can even do my blog on!)

Anyways next week is only full of more, plenty of girls nights to be had with my friends! And I've got a cake delivery this week (Friday) and next week too (Saturday)! I need some dang business cards! But I need a logo first! All in due time but it would be great to have at least a few by Friday, if not no big deal.

Quote of the day:

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost to reach out eagerly without fear for newer and richer experience
- Eleanor Roosevelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment