Thursday, February 24, 2011

Streaks.

Well just 5 more WONDERFUL days until my birthday! The big 21! So today I did the first step to party preparations - Hair color! I didn't change my color just added some low lights, blonde! WOW! It's blonde! She said it would fade which is good but I love the cut and the color and it was just $57! You aren't misreading that! Love my new streaks.
I also did a little shopping before the appointment, trying to find a birthday outfit for the Zoo and bar Tuesday. Then Beerfest & the bar strip Saturday night. AND Virginia! I'm found some super cute shoes that if I don't get for the bday I'll be buying with my student loan, that needs to really get here! Ohh and something for St. Patrick's day! Ohh man March is PACKED of fun fun fun activities! So back to the shopping - I found two really cute shirts and I broke down and bought both because I couldn't decide and they were both on sale for like $12 well I got one for a PENNY and the other for $12 all together I spent $14 it was a GREAT deal. I'm still looking for some things but I figure I'll go drive around this big town on Saturday and find somethings.
Other than a wonderful ending to my day, I cleaned my apartment - minus the dishes and my room but the rest looks Great. I did however miss my Choir class with my little Bumblebees :( I was really sad about that and I feel like a Jerk for missing it. I hope they forgive me when I see them next week!

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."
-Dr. Seuss

If you haven't discovered it already he is my favorite author to quote! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment