Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friends


"A friend is a person who understands your past, believes your future, & accepts you the way you are"

I am once again going to state how thankful I am to have the friends I do. I have never needed someone to be there for me as bad as I have the past few days. Times like this is when you really learn what "True Friend(s)" mean, & I know mine.
Today I had to get out of the house, I don't have the money right now for groceries, payday isn't till Monday for me, so I haven't been able to bake since I'm out of flour. Baking is a great way for me to let go some stem and be happy. If you are mad when you bake whatever is made will taste like that bad attitude, so in order to make something delicious you have to be happy. And as soon as I get groceries I will be creating & inventing MY FIRST cupcake recipe! YUM! It's going to be my FAVORITE candy bar in a DEEElicious cupcake form!
So anyways needed to get out of the house; went and bought school supplies & a new skillet since well I killed mine... oops. I then ran around with my bestie before her grands arrived we made then [box] lasagna, it was good so don't even hate! Then watched Willy Wonka & The Goonies! It was a great night, my mind was clear for most of it & they invented me to church in the morning! First time I've gone to church since high school I think. So it'll be nice to get there and really pray hard before a phone call. Hopefully prayers will be answered! Only complaint of the day, my dumb phone won't ring or vibrate! Annoying I tell ya! But after I call the insurance I should have a replacement in about a week, there is always a positive to a negative.

"You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left."
Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment