Monday, January 17, 2011

Roller-coasters

Not much happened today other than waking up about 9AM, going to work [pay day tomorrow! dang holiday fell on pay day Monday], then getting home about 9PM. Talk about a very long "holiday vacation" day. Least I got yesterday off to go to Church I needed that, I still need that. It was a tad stressful too, my brain hasn't fully recollected itself, and I feel like little explosions keep happening. You know what I mean? When you fix one thing, but then it's like something else breaks. I'm feel like I'm at rock bottom, thank GOODNESS for Baking Class tomorrow! I need some sugar, flour & butter in my life! Tomorrow I know we are making Charlottes but I'm not sure what else, so it's a surprise for us both! I just know I'm going in there ONLY thinking about sweets, nothing else! Thanks for all the prayers you've been sending my way, I'm still praying hard, glad I have Church back too.
Let's see, tomorrow, BAKING/PASTRY class [early as heck], then nap & work till 10ish. Then I'm going home, I need some family time! Hanging out with pops & little brother, may steal my brother from school [shh] haven't decided yet. Or just go on campus and watch the squirrels attack people, it sounds lame, but there are actually some really funny stories that seem to happen on that campus! But it'll be nice to get out of the BIG city & go to a smaller one. At least the traffic doesn't suck as much. I probably won't be putting out a blog tomorrow unless it's just my class stuff, but I will try, same with Wednesday.
Ohh and just a little bonus info that I'm proud of, I made a promise to Someone that I would stop drinking until I turn 21, it's in about 40ish days, I keep losing track. So if anyone needs a DD until then I'm your gal.
In honor of MLK Day I chose to do a quote from him, but I found two, Enjoy!

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase."

"Hatred paralyzes life; love release it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

No comments:

Post a Comment