Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tragedy

All I ask is for your prayers. I don't want to say what for but I could really use them right now. I spent the most of the night and morning up thinking about life and what has happened and what will happen. I didn't sleep much and I can barely nap now. My appetite is bland but I need to eat healthy and stay positive. All good things come to those who wait and also those who are patient and positive, so I'm trying. All I can say is"Thank You" to those people around me who are here to help. This part of the blog isn't for anyone to ask questions about, it's simply me taking it off my chest.

As for the rest of the blog, it was the first day of American Regional, up bright and early again at 5:15 [well kind of] I don't have the correct recipes and I'm waiting for my EBook to download so I will put the recipes up tomorrow, today just pictures of what they are. We cooked New England style and it was good, my favorite the New England Clam Chowder! The other two things made were, New England Broiled Dinner and Marinated Tomato and Zucchini Salad. [I'll list the pictures in this order]
Hmm... came home from class talk with my Aunt a little then took a nap, kind of people chose that time to call and text. So I gave up on getting anymore and started doing some research and downloading my textbook to start studying about New England. With all of today's happenings I'm turning myself over to a Girls Night, movies, popcorn, pizza & hopefully one of my favorite games "The game of Things" (highly recommended!)


"It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."



No comments:

Post a Comment